Globe Marine is pleased to announce another new marine impeller model added to its line of world-class Globe Run-Dry® Impellers — the only impellers able to run dry for up to 15 minutes. This model is the fifth new impeller introduced into the market by Globe this year.
Run-Dry® Impeller Model #270 (part number 01-12-2046) replaces Sherwood 27000K and Cummins 3974456 impellers and uses Globe’s proprietary long-lasting, self-lubricating, composite material. Unlike impellers made from traditional neoprene materials, Globe Marine’s Run-dry® Impeller is guaranteed to run-dry for up to 15 minutes. Those crucial minutes could mean the difference between either saving your engine or incurring costly repairs. And, this impeller comes with an O-ring to make replacement even easier.
The new impeller is available for purchase online to Globe distributors at www.globemarine.com.
Interested in becoming a Globe Marine dealer or distributor? Apply here.
- Globe Marine Run-Dry® Impeller Model #270 comes with Globe’s unique packaging, including its matching O-ring for easy installation.
- 3-1/4 inches diameter
- 2-7/8 inches wide
- 3/4 inch shaft diameter
- 11-point involuted spline with a brass core
- Globe Marine Run-dry® Impeller Model #270 is for use in water transfer applications only.
- It can replace impeller models Sherwood 27000K and Cummins 3974456.
- Suggested retail price is $85 — very competitive compared to other impeller manufacturers using neoprene or rubber materials.
Buy a Globe Marine Run-Dry® Impeller
Find a Store:
- Use our Find A Dealer to look up the local Globe dealer or distributor near you.
- Globe Marine dealers and distributors login to GlobeMarine.com at any time to purchase.
Unsure of which impeller you may need?
- Use our comprehensive search tool to find the right Globe Marine Run-Dry® Impeller for your needs.
Want to know if your impeller includes gaskets & O-rings?
- Look up, download, or print the list of impellers with gaskets and O-rings from GlobeMarine.com.